Wembley needs to be sorted for CL very soon because UEFA have to be notified of “Home” venues within next couple of weeks same goes for Wet Spam, slight delay is because DL trying to combine next season and 2017/18 charges i.e. lower the price! Announcement could be as soon as weekend but expected early next week to enable issue of season tickets.
We have received enquiries about Mason possibly three clubs, but definitely the two South coast clubs, my source thinks he will only go if we want one of theirs. Two Italian clubs have enquired about Eriksen. Chadli and Caroll would be allowed to go if right offers came in.
As mentioned before we are trying to get main bits of business done before Euros, but nearly all agents are trying to hang on after the tournament in the hope they can get better deals. We have three/four players of similar ilk lined up for the striker/attacking role, Batman is one of those, but source won’t give me any more names. We are also looking for an AM either for competition for Eriksen or replacement if he goes.
As far as the Nike deal goes there are a number of issues with some of our players having lucrative deals with other makers e.g. Alli has a deal from Addidas on the table which could be worth more to him than we pay him in wages. So, although still probable its not as straight forward as some are reporting.